Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm a Lazy Bum!

You see this adorable, Minnie Mouse themed, Happy Birthday banner? I made that! Yup, complete with Disney font and Minnie Mouse heads. Isn't it cute? I thought so, too... for a while. Funny Bones' 2nd birthday was back in November, 6 1/2 months ago, and I took this banner down from our kitchen wall yesterday. YESTERDAY! After a while I just didn't notice it anymore. I seriously didn't notice it, it just became one with the wall. In the last 6 1/2 months the thought of taking it down crossed my mind maybe 4 times.

I'm a lazy bum.

But it's finally down!



And has been replaced with this one I made for the big girls slumber party tomorrow!

If it weren't for the Boy's 1st b-day coming up in August, this banner would probably last just as long as the other one. But soon it will have to make way for a more macho banner (I'm really looking forward to giving the boy thing a try, it'll be a first for me)!

I do so solemnly swear to try harder at getting these things down in a timely manner and to not be a lazy bum.





1 comment:

  1. we have a birthday banner up at my mom's house for my best friends 15th birthday party....yes u read that right MY BFF....we turned 35 last year...yes its been up for 20 years!

    ReplyDelete